Administration and Clerical
Posted on: June 18, 2022
These roles will provide administrative support by performing
clerical duties (e.g., filing, keying, faxing), entering data and
extracting data from multiple systems. You will be using computer
applications (e.g., email, spreadsheets, word processing and
Microsoft Office). Your ability to be accurate and focus on the
details will be critical.
These roles will include clerical positions such as Service Shop
Clerks, Quality Assurance Clerks, Administration assistance and
Human Resources clerks etc.
Duties and Responsibilities
* Provides clerical/administrative support through generating and
maintaining forms, reports, and logs via computerized management
software; performing weekly inventory; tracking financial
transactions; communicating with suppliers regarding equipment
* Clerical duties (e.g., filing, keying, faxing), entering data and
extracting data from multiple systems. Use of computer applications
required (e.g., email, spreadsheets, word processing, and Microsoft
* The ability to be accurate and focus on attention to details will
* Complies with company policies, procedures, and standards of
ethics and integrity. Performs additional duties as assigned.
* These roles will include clerical positions such as Service Shop
Clerks, Quality Assurance Clerks, Administration Assistant and
Human Resources clerks etc.
Administrative and Clerical positions will require that specific
minimum qualifications are met in order to compete for these
The Clerical positions will require the following:
* 6 months experience performing Walmart Logistics clerical related
responsibilities (e.g., filing, data entry) using computer
applications (e.g., email, spreadsheet, word processing)
1 year experience performing clerical related responsibilities
(e.g., filing, data entry) using computer applications (e.g.,
email, spreadsheet, word processing)
Human Resources Clerk
* 1 year coursework in a Human Resource related field (e.g.,
Business Management, Human Resources) and 1 year experience using
computer applications (e.g., email, spreadsheets, word
* 1 year experience with human resource activities (e.g., payroll,
benefits, workers compensation, FMLA, OSHA) and 1 year experience
using computer applications (e.g., email, spreadsheets, word
At Walmart, we help people save money so they can live better. This
mission serves as the foundation for every decision we make, from
responsible sourcing to sustainability-and everything in between.
As a Walmart associate, you will play an integral role in shaping
the future of retail, tech, merchandising, finance and hundreds of
other industries-all while affecting the lives of millions of
customers all over the world. Here, your work makes an impact every
day. What are you waiting for?
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer- By Choice. We
believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers, and
the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That
means understanding, respecting, and valuing diversity- unique
styles, experiences, identities, abilities, ideas and opinions-
while being inclusive of all people.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
* Multiple health plan options, including vision & dental plans for
you & dependents
* Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans, life
insurance and more
* Associate discounts in-store and online
* Education assistance for Associate and dependents
* Parental Leave
* Pay during military service
* Paid Time off - to include vacation, sick, parental
* Short-term and long-term disability for when you can't work
because of injury, illness, or childbirth
Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend on
your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are
subject to change and may be subject to specific plan or program
terms. For information about benefits and eligibility, see
Frequently asked questions
* On average, how long does it take to fill out an application?
On average, it takes 45-60 minutes to complete your application for
the first time. Subsequent applications will take less time to
apply as our system saves some of your application information.
Please note that some positions require the completion of
assessments in order to receive consideration for that role. Those
would take additional time.
* Can I change my application after submitting?
No, you cannot change your application after submitting, so please
make sure that everything is finalized before you hit the submit
* How do you protect my personal information?
Processing of information on paper is minimal, and Walmart
processes application information using an applicant tracking
system (ATS). Access to the data within the ATS is restricted to
authorized personnel, and the system itself is held to high
security standards by Walmart.
* What are the recommended Internet Browsers for applying for open
* Internet Explorer 8.0+
* Firefox 4.0+
* Safari 4.0+
* Chrome 12+
See All FAQs
Recently viewed jobs
Keywords: Wal-Mart, Porterville , Administration and Clerical, Administration, Clerical , Porterville, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!