Travel RN - RNFA in Porterville, CA
Company: Nurses PRN
Posted on: May 5, 2021
The RNFA is responsible for taking care of patients before,
during and after their medication procedures. They usually work
with physicians and surgeons to ensure the patient is provided with
the best care available and all complications are
avoided.Responsibilities:As a First Assistant Registered Nurse your
- Performing all assessments to make sure the patient is ready
for their surgery.
- Working with the surgeons in any way needed ways during the
- Providing incision and wound care during the operation while
consistently watching the vitals of the patient.
- Educating patients and their families on the appropriate
follow-up care to make certain a quick and safe recovery is
One year of experience as a First Assistant Nurse within the past
- Current Nursing License in good standing.
- Up to date Basic Life Support from American Heart
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen.
Keywords: Nurses PRN, Porterville , Travel RN - RNFA in Porterville, CA, Healthcare , Porterville, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!