Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner (Nurse Practitioner )
Company: Provider Healthcare
Posted on: January 20, 2023
Psychiatric-Mental Health opening in Porterville, California.
Job Type Full Time Schedule Monday - Friday (8 am to 5 pm) Pay -
$103,000 - $150,000 (Depends on Experience) Patients Per Day 8-10
EMR System - NextGen Work Location All Ages; Outpatient Job ID
50858 Job Description A Porterville based client is seeking an
exceptional Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner to provide compassionate
outpatient care to patients of all ages. An ideal candidate is
motivated, collaborative, and works well in an interdisciplinary
team. This role involves all aspects of patient care including
diagnosis, treatment, and consultations for anxiety, depression,
ADHD, bipolar disorders, and other mental illnesses. Required
- CA medical license as NP
- CA DEA certificate
- Current NP board certification by ANCC/AANP
- CPR certification
- Medical Spanish is preferred Responsibilities
- Provide great care to SFMC s patients with behavioral, mental,
and/or emotional health problems.
- Collaborate and communicate effectively with Primary Care
Providers and Healthcare personnel involved with patient care and
- Conduct mental health assessments and evaluations to patients
and develop a
- behavioral health consumer wellness and recovery treatment
- Collaborate and consult with physicians on cases that are
beyond the scope of
- qualification of the PMHNP.
- Effectively monitor patients progress throughout treatment plan
and care and provide continuous improvement on patient
- Prescribe appropriate medications to treat mental health
patients in accordance with standardized procedures and company
- Educate patients on the importance of treatment plans and
communicate side effects and risk of medications prescribed.
- Demonstrate effective and detailed written documentation
- Assist with development and improvement of programs as well as
departmental policies, procedures and protocols.
- Provide therapeutic interventions in conjunction with
evaluation and management services.
- Demonstrate excellent customer service with patients.
- Effectively write clinical reports regarding patient diagnoses
- Able to multitask and manage assigned projects and tasks as
- All other duties and responsibilities as assigned. About
Provider Healthcare Provider Healthcare is a prominent healthcare
recruitment firm that places highly qualified and skilled
healthcare professionals in excellent employment opportunities
across the country. Our diligent team of recruiters and client
representatives specialize in permanent placement and locum tenens
opportunities in all settings of medical practice such as
hospitals, outpatient clinics, home health care, and government
facilities. Provider Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity,
Affirmative Action, Disability, and Protected Veteran employer and
all applicants will be equally considered for hire.
Keywords: Provider Healthcare, Porterville , Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner (Nurse Practitioner ), Healthcare , Porterville, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!