Posted on: December 5, 2018
Pediatrics opening in Porterville, California. This and other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com A California-based medical center is currently seeking a locum tenens pediatric hospitalist. The assignment schedule is 24-hour call and the covering physician will see 6 - 15 patients per day on average. The incoming physician must be board certified or board eligible and have NRP and PALS certification. Assignment requirements include vent management, lumbar punctures, and intubations. The facility's EMR is Meditech. For this assignment, you need to have an active CA state license. Take the first step toward working locum tenens and call us today.
- BC/BE required
- CA state license needed
- 24-hour call coverage
- 6 - 15 patients per day
- Must have NRP and PALS certification
- Full-scope inpatient pediatric treatment
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail Keyphrases: pediatrics jobs, pediatric oncologist jobs, pediatric wound care jobs, urology pediatrics jobs, pediatric interventional cardiology jobs, pediatric emergency medicine jobs, pediatric gynecology jobs, pediatric oncology jobs, pediatric infectious disease specialist jobs, pediatric medical assistant jobs, pediatrician jobs, internal medicine pediatrics jobs, neonatal pediatric specialist jobs, pediatric nephrology jobs, pediatric nephrologist jobs, pediatric neurology jobs, pediatric nurse practitioner jobs
Keywords: CompHealth, Porterville , Pediatric Hospitalist, Healthcare , Porterville, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!