Nursing: Emergency Room
Company: MedPro Healthcare Staffing
Posted on: August 24, 2019
Nursing: Emergency RoomMedPro Healthcare Staffing, a Joint
Commission-certified staffing agency, is seeking a quality
Registered Nurse - Emergency Room for a travel assignment with one
of our top healthcare clients.Requirements:
- Active RN License
- Degree from accredited nursing program
- BLS, ACLS, PALS & TNCC may be required in some positions
- Eighteen months of recent experience in an Acute Care Emergency
- Other requirements to be determined by our client facility
- Access to nationwide travel assignments
- Weekly pay and direct deposit
- Full coverage of all credentialing fees
- Private housing or housing allowance
- Group Health insurance for you and your family
- Company-paid life and disability insurance
- Travel reimbursement
- Access to our Clinical Nurse Liaison Team
- 401(k) matching
- Unlimited Referral Bonuses starting at $500
- Personalized gifts delivered to your door step!
Duties ResponsibilitiesEmergency Room registered nurses (RN)
provide care for patients from various types of illness or trauma
requiring emergency attention and must be able to recognize and
effectively treat life-threatening conditions
- Responsible for assessing, intervening and stabilizing a
variety of trauma and illnesses with decisive action.
- Due to the range of medical conditions that may require urgent
treatment and care, they must be knowledgeable about general as
well as specific health issues.
- Properly understand triage in order to prioritize injuries
based on medical need.
- Able to make quick and accurate assessments about incoming
patients, including both physical and mental health conditions.
About Agency No One Cares More for Caregivers Than MedPro. Focus on
your patients, we'll take care of the rest. MedPro Healthcare
Staffing is a Joint Commission certified provider of temporary and
contract staffing services. Since 1983, we have placed happy
nursing and allied travelers in top healthcare facilities
nationwide. Join us today for your very own MedPro
MedPro Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer that maintains a
policy of non-discrimination with respect to all employees and
applicants for employment. Employment decisions, subject to the
legitimate business requirements of MedPro or its clients, are
based solely on the individual's qualifications, merit and
performance without regard to race, color, religion, national
origin, age, sex, disability, marital status or veteran status.
Key Words: Emergency Room Nurse, RN-ER, Emergency Room, Critical
Care, Emergency Department, ACLS, EKG, Travel Nurse, Contract
Nurse, Agency Nurse, Travel Contract, ER-RN, RN-ED, Emergency Room
Nursing, ED Nurse, ER positions, RN-ER positions, ER Contracts,
Keywords: MedPro Healthcare Staffing, Porterville , Nursing: Emergency Room, Healthcare , Porterville, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!