Company: TREDC Admin Services
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Job Description JOB DESCRIPTIONPOSITION TITLE: Bartender
WORKSITE: Landing 13 152 N. Hockett St. Porterville, CA 93257
GENERAL POSITION DESCRIPTION The Bartender is responsible for
providing excellent customer service to all customers. They must
also uphold all laws pertaining to the sale of Alcohol. DUTIES &
- Greet customer and present beverage menu.
- Make recommendations and answer all related inquiries.
- Check identification of customers to verify they are of legal
- Record drink orders accurately into register system.
- Prepare and serve alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks in
accordance with standard recipes.
- Peel, slice and pit fruit for garnishing drinks.
- Mix and garnish cocktails according to standard specs.
- Respond promptly to requests from customers in a polite and
- Attempt to limit problems related to customers' excessive
drinking by following established procedures.
- Process transactions using POS system.
- Prepare checks and process payments for customers.
- Arrange glasses and bottle into attractive and functional
- Ensure clean glasses, bar equipment and working areas.
- Balance cash register at eh start and lose of each shift.
- Monitor, order and restock bar inventory.
- Responsible for prompt, efficient and courteous service to all
customers to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Performs necessary tasks to service customers including but not
limited to taking and filling all food and drink orders.
- Assist customers as necessary by monitoring customer needs
including assisting the elderly and handicapped.
- Assist with cleaning tables and take dishes, utensils, etc. to
kitchen for washing as needed.
- Sanitize beverage areas during shift.
- Always follow all company procedures and health
- Must attend and be certified in all applicable training
- Perform all cash exchanges, including receiving payment for
food or drink from guests.QUALIFICATIONS:
- Must have high school diploma or GED.
- Must be 21 years of age.
- Must have 2 years of experience in full-service bar setting
(beer, wine, alcohol).
- Must successfully complete and pass pre-employment drug &
alcohol screen and background check.
- Must have extensive knowledge in mixing cocktails & know drink
- Must be able to obtain a Food Handlers Certificate.
- Must have excellent customer service skills.
- Must be able to multitask and carry out tasks with or without
- Must comply with food and beverage regulations.
- Must be able communicate in English including reading and
writing, additional languages a plus.
- Ability to work flexible schedules.
- Ability to work in a standing position for long periods.
- Must practice good personal hygiene.
- Must be able to reach and bend and frequently lift up to 30
pounds. PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS/CONDITIONS:
- While performing the duties of this job the employee is
regularly required to talk, listen, stand, and walk for entire
- Must be able to reach overhead and below the knees, including
bending, reaching, twisting, pulling, and stooping.
- Ability to grasp, reach and manipulate objects with hands up.
(This work requires eye-hand coordination, and may require
bilateral coordination of hands)
- Must be able to operate in mentally and physically stressful
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 30 pounds.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment. This position
reports to: Front Of House (FOH) Manager/ Manager Supervises: None
Salary Ranges: $14.00/ Hr./Part-Time Paid Bi-Weekly/
Non-ExemptWorking hours: VariesPREFERENCE IN FILLING VACANCIES IS
GIVEN TO QUALIFIED INDIAN CANDIDATES IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE INDIAN
PREFERENCE ACT (TITLE 25, U.S. CODE SECTION 472 AND 473).
Keywords: TREDC Admin Services, Porterville , Bartender, Hospitality & Tourism , Porterville, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!