Cashier (PT) (VFE)
Company: Vallarta Supermarkets
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Cashier (PT) (VFE)
Store: Porterville - 305 E. Olive Ave - #32-04 Map
Cashier is responsible for smiling and greeting all customers
while delivering extraordinary customer service and responds to
customers' requests in locating products, to meet the goals and
objectives of the department. Identifies various fruits, vegetables
and accurately identifies corresponding produce codes. Adheres to
all state laws and company policies on alcohol, tobacco, WIC, and
EBT transactions. Also responsible for accurately operating the
cash registers, following money handling procedures, and various
payment procedures in order to balance till at the end of
- Must be able to perform mathematical operations related to job
- Must have ability to identify various produce items and
correlate corresponding produce codes.
- Must enjoy working with the public.
- Must have good communication skills.
- Must have a friendly, courteous attitude, and provide
extraordinary customer service.
- Must exhibit a responsible, professional, and positive attitude
towards the job, co-workers, and customers.
- Must have a positive attitude, towards safety, and be committed
to follow all health and safety regulations and/or polices to
ensure the well-being of oneself, fellow team members, customers
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including weekends and
- Must be able to transfer to other locations within a reasonable
commute of home store.
- Ability to meet the physical requirements of the job.
- No experience necessary
- Willingness to learn; we provide training.
- Cash handling 6 months to 1 year preferred, but not
- Basic understanding of English language; reading, writing and
- Basic understanding of Spanish language; reading, writing and
speaking a plus but not required.
Keywords: Vallarta Supermarkets, Porterville , Cashier (PT) (VFE), Other , Porterville, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!