Posted on: May 31, 2021
Vanir Construction Management, Inc. has been exceeding client
expectations for 35 years. Our progressive growth and quality of
service has led Vanir to become consistently ranked among the top
construction management firms in the nation by Engineering
News-Record. As we continue growing into new areas and markets, our
focus is to maintain a team of creative, ambitious, and visionary
The Project Engineer provides project technical support in the
areas of evaluation, coordination, and distribution of project
specific information, authorizations, project performance, and
status. Maintain current documentation to insure project data,
compliance, budget, and schedule. Exercises discretion and
independent judgment on a regular basis to perform tasks in
furtherance of organization and client needs.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Process and maintain document control for RFI's, ASI,
- Review and maintain PCO's, logs, daily reports, schedule, and
- Attend weekly meetings
- Functional knowledge of contracts, drawings, estimates, and
specifications to evaluate and ensure relation and compliance to
- Obtain and maintain data, information, communications, and
approvals required by project and company requirements between
owner, architects, engineers, contractors/subcontractors, or other
project related entities.
- Maintain document and project controls systems and procedures.
Monitors, evaluates and ensures compliance with systems and
- Participate in project meetings to include documentation,
administration, and tracking of relevant information and
- Evaluates, tracks, and ensures contractor, architect, engineer,
and provider contractual requirements on areas of safety,
performance, project staff, and equipment for project
- Performs independent analysis and evaluation of change orders
and provides recommendations to project leadership.
- Project closeout to ensure punch list resolution and to secure
guarantees, warranties, as-builts, and related provisions for
project leadership and handover to owner entities.
- Provide all services and objectives to ensure the quality of
- Perform other duties as required.
How to Apply
If you're interested in working for Vanir Construction
Management, Inc., please visit our website to learn more and to
apply online at www.vanir.com.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Request Priority Protected Veteran Referrals
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Persons with medical limitations may, with reasonable
accommodations, be capable of performing the duties of this
position. Such a determination must be made on an individual basis
considering the person's limitations, the requirements of the
position, and the company's ability to make reasonable
accommodations to the person's limitations.
We Participate in E-Verify
Pursuant to the Ban The Box Act/Fair Chance Initiative, we will
consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and
Keywords: Vanir, Porterville , Project Engineer, Other , Porterville, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!