Radiologic Tech - (2 Openings)
Company: Job Juncture
Posted on: January 10, 2022
*Shift: 9:00A - 5:30P
- Under the direction of the Administrative Director of Imaging
and Physical Therapy, Radiology Director, and in consultation with
the Medical Director, the Radiology Tech performs professional
duties involved in a variety of technical procedures to apply
prescribed ionizing radiation for Radiologic diagnosis, with
latitude for independent judgment, ingenuity and initiative.
- Responsible for patient care, comfort and completion of
required procedures. Is responsible for the assessment,
treatment or care appropriate to the ages of the patients
served. Demonstrates the ability to obtain and interpret
information in terms of the patient’s needs. Possesses
knowledge of growth and development and has an understanding of the
range of treatment needed for all patient groups. Must
maintain the department in compliance with rules and regulations
set forth by governing agencies.
- May be assigned to work in other Imaging modalities. Must
follow AIDET and accepts reassignments and additional duties, when
necessary, in a flexible and positive manner. Must maintain
the department in compliance with rules and regulations set forth
by governing agencies. On call responsibilities
required. If Technologist is trained in multiple modalities,
(C.T., M.R.I., Ultrasound, Nuclear Medicine, Diagnostic Radiology),
on call responsibilities will be assumed for two (2) of the
aforementioned modalities during the call period.
Example: (Ultrasound/Nuclear medicine or
- $5k Sign On (3+ years Exp.)
- Relocation Assistance ($2k In-State and $4K
- Must have and maintain current licensure as a Diagnostic
Radiological Technologist in the State of California.
- Must have a California Fluoroscopy Permit or obtain within 6
months from hire date.
- Must have ARRT Certification in Radiography or obtain within 6
months of hire date.
- Must have BLS Certification or obtain within orientation
- IV Certification is preferred.
- One (1) year experience as a Radiological Tech preferred.
Keywords: Job Juncture, Porterville , Radiologic Tech - (2 Openings), Other , Porterville, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!