Company: Talent Resource Professionals
Posted on: May 7, 2022
We are a family owned and operated company that has been in
business for several years. With a strong sense of family and
community, we strive to better lives everyday through our employee
relations as well as community and customer relations. Our overall
commitment to continuous improvement and quality assurance/food
safety standards is paramount.
This company offers an amazing opportunity to grow internally to
higher-level positions down the road. This position would also
qualify for top tier health, dental, and vision benefits for the
individual and their entire family, 401K with match, and bonus
The Maintenance Manager is responsible for the organization,
coordination and operation of all maintenance and grounds related
operations, while supporting all safety practices, procedures,
goals and objectives of the company.
- B.S. in engineering or equivalent combined with work experience
in a processing environment.
- Minimum of 5 or more years of experience in related field.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Ability to lead and develop team members. Building a talent bench
- Develop and implement project plans.
- Manage entire staff including but not limited to leads.
- Annual evaluations of staff.
- Effectively direct your team, including workplace coaching,
motivation, and training.
- Policy development and documentation.
- Maintain a safe and secure working environment.
- Communicates and partners with all other departments to
coordinate maintenance and related activities.
- Initiates, implements, and manages maintenance department
programs and polices based on the best practices.
- Manages and develops our preventative maintenance program.
- Manages and approves all Work Orders.
- Charged with the hiring and firing practices of the maintenance
- Manages all new capital projects and works with outside
- Performs all new equipment research, negotiating, and
- Responsible for department schedule in support of all operation
requirements of other departments.
- Assists with outside regulatory agencies including State, local,
- Thorough understanding of evaluating, creating, and implementing
Preventative Maintenance initiatives.
- Create and revise system procedures by analyzing practices,
record-keeping and implement changes.
- Drive a collaborative Continuous Improvement culture within the
organization and with your team.
- Ability to develop, implement, and improve Key Performance
Indicators within your department.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
This position comes with a "very competitive" salary based on
Health, dental, and vision care for entire family (Top Tier
Basic life/AD&D coverage
PTO and paid holidays
Many other amazing benefits and room to grow from within
Keywords: Talent Resource Professionals, Porterville , Maintenance Manager, Professions , Porterville, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!