Company: GreenPower Motor Company Inc.
Posted on: September 16, 2022
Job Category Operations
Location Porterville, CA
Job Type Full Time- Non-Exempt
WHAT WE DO
Our passion for improving the quality of life through zero emission
transportation is at the heart of everything we do. GreenPower
began with the intention to do everything in its power to provide
exceptional products that can facilitate any industry and to assure
every passenger a safe, comfortable, and eco-friendly ride.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
The Inventory Clerk has attention to detail, a sense of
confidentiality and a desire for enabling continuous improvement.
This position requires a high level of accuracy, and operational
standards through performance of operational process. The Inventory
Clerk will assist in the organization and efficiency of the
inventory department. This position requires proficiency, high
level thinking, conceptualization, implementations skills, and the
ability to thrive in a fast pace environment.
* Manages inventory levels by stocking and cataloging parts and
* Performs daily equipment checks to ensure safety regulations are
* Ensure that incoming products meet required specifications for
quality, function, and reliability upon delivery
* Communicates quality standards of incoming and existing product
to Inventory Manager
* Knowledgeable of product placement and inventory control
processes and procedures
* Sorts and place materials or items on racks, shelves or in bins
according to organizational standards
* Performs data entry tasks involving inventory and warehouse
* Break down shipping materials
* Perform other related duties are required
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
We are seeking an organized, diligent, and responsible inventory
controller to join our growing team.
* Excellent verbal communication and writing skills
* Excellent analytical, problem solving, and organization
* Highly organized, strongly self-motivated, with the ability to
multi-task activities with shifting priorities
* Demonstrated ability to coordinate matrixed resources and drive
* Ability to learn company specific system to track deadlines,
submittals, and follow up
* Computer skills using MS Office Suite, GSuite,
* Excellent interpersonal and telephone communication skills are
Considerable physical activity. May require handling of objects
that can weigh up to 50 lbs.
Work is normally performed in an interior/office work
Other environments may include:
Keywords: GreenPower Motor Company Inc., Porterville , Inventory Clerk, Professions , Porterville, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!